Marketing Stomp – Best PLR Site Membership
The ultimate sales funnel formula used by marketing top guns to DOUBLE, TRIPLE and even QUADRUPLE their sales! Every time you see someone doing a high 5 figure or 6 figure launch, you can almost bet they are using the same formula. Now you will learn how to do it too!
How to create a killer offer that everyone will yell “shut up and take my money!” Amatuer marketers think they need to create a product. Rich marketers think about creating OFFERS. Offers vs Products – two different things here.
How to be in business for your own but NOT by your own! Remember the chart I just showed you? That’s what struggling one-man entrepreneurs are going through right now.
This doesn’t mean you have to employ a full-fledged team and start having an expensive office premise before you see your first dollar in profit. I show you how to get the benefits of an army of people working for you with the advantages of a solo business!
Killer Copywriting Crash Course – how to sell your product using text and images. Learn how to convert prospects into buyers and increase your conversion rates with simple tweaks to your sales copy.
This is one of the ultimate skills any marketing top gun must learn. It is also one of the highest paid writing professions. Even if your business fails or you don’t know how to drive traffic, you can still ‘sell’ your copywriting skill and make thousands of dollars! With skills like this, you can never go broke, ever.
Skyrocket Your Conversion Rates With Sales Videos – I also provide you a template to create your own sales video and watch your conversions triple!
Make More Bang For The Buck With Upsells – the ‘secret sauce’ to increase your customer lifetime value by 500% without extra traffic or buyers count.
How To Close More Sales With Downsells – how would you like to make 10% or even 20% more sales without creating a new product or offer? One simple tweak and watch your profits soar with no extra effort!
How To Use JVZoo.com To Create Your Sales Funnel & Accept Instant Payments Straight Into Your PayPal Account!
How To Setup Your Autoresponder and start sucking in buyers and prospects leads like a vacuum on steroids!
Simple Trick To Get 10% More Subscribers To Your Mailing List – it is a given that not everyone who visits your website will buy your product on first contact. Even at a phenomenal 10% conversion rate, what about the other 90% of the visitors that did nothing? Find out what to do with the rest of the idle visitors and monetize to the max!
How To Launch Your Product For Big Paydays – this is the ultimate technique reserved for the top elites of Internet Marketing. Gain the mastery to bring in an unnatural amount of sales flooding into your Inbox on the launch day and catapult into your niche as the newest name in the hall of fame!
Traffic Generation Secrets to pump in perpetual traffic to your website even after your launch is over – or BEFORE your launch to test your offer conversions!
How And Where To Get An Army Of Affiliates To Willingly Promote Your Product – and some will even beg to be let in! I will also show you the key motivators that make or break your online success. Remember: it’s still a people business!
And a lot of more good stuff covered in this course – to be unlocked after you register to get access to my training program…